Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ilaahi

My dearest ilaahi, you have been in our lives for two gorgeous blessed years. A trying time for your mom and I. Mom-busy with residency, overworked, underslept, pregnant with your beautiful sister-vomiting all the time. Every time I look at you though, all those cares, the stresses, melt away. You have a radiant yet impish smile. You are already toilet learned but like to pee on the floor any way. Today, you peed on Suhaila-I am pretty sure it was on purpose. I LOVE the way you sound in your little totli punjabi. I rock you to sleep, your mom lays with you and rubs your back and you sleep. With me, that never works-I HAVE to put you in my lap. Your are somewhat of a picky eater? Very active, mischevious.
You love Caillou. You love to ask 'kee kardey neeou? kee a aithey? Your favorite quotes I might add. Naani loves you so much. When she leaves you tell her 'Naani Kamm tey gaee".
You have a natural giddha step that many aunties would kill for.
We are so blessed to have you in our life.
Love you a ton!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home