Thursday, September 11, 2014

Suhaila
your mom had your name picked out before you were even a twinkle in our eye.
You are now three, a bundle of awesome energy, a loving cuddly mouse with your minnie mouse voice. I love you so much!
you love 'Ponthi' and aloo palak. You could eat that every day I'm sure.
You are a wall artist. Your sisters never wrote on the walls or the furniture, the TV screen, my foot my leg, the car. I could go on. The house is definetely marked by your lovely hand.
I have given up trying to clean off every new art project of yours on some random wall that i discover.
And you have a temper.
Yup, like your dad.
You love to pick out your own clothes hate being fed. Love your Naani to bits. And she loves you!
You are definetely mama's girl.
Any time you have a problem, " i want mama". Mama? Mama! And so on.
You already have a sense of humour beyond your years. I am so proud of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home